1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Time Anal HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Eskimoboy, May 12, 2014.

1. Eskimoboy

Eskimoboy Guest

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
    I'm 20 and just recently started identifying as bi, and have received a lot of support but also a lot of attention. A big source of that was on ******, and I met this guy I like and we have been talking a lot (over the past few weeks) via text, and have met in person. He is really awesome and things are looking to get more intimate. One thing that I CANNOT get off of my mind is all of the tales of anal sex and how it hurts. I definitely think that I am a bottom and the thought of that turns me on/gets me excited, but am scared about the pain. I don't believe that he is overly "big", but even so the prospect both terrifies me and gets me super psyched! I don't really know what to do lol. Does anyone have any advice for me?! Past stories welcome of course. Anything to help put my mind at ease. FYI I don't mind a little bit of pain (my tolerance is rather high). Thanks!! :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 12th May 2014 at 01:31 PM ----------

all of those asterisks should be a dating app for the iPhone, not sure why it censored

2. Trentacles

prob censored because it's a dodgy app. And yeah, anal hurts a lot at first if you don't go slow.