1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GayNurse95, May 14, 2014.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I'm a lesbian looking for ladies to love, and I'm curious about something.
    How can I tell if a girl is into me?
    Whats the best way to ask them out?
    I am a butch lesbian who dresses (And smells) very male, but accept I am female. Would most women find this attractive or go away?
    Thanks

2. Minnie

It depends on the woman. My step-mum recentlyish commented on a lesbian couple, and couldn't understand how the feminine one could be a lesbian because her partner "was trying to look like a guy". But some people like that! Just like some bi/straight women don't like men with beards, or some male bi/straight guys don't like big boobs, some bi/gay women will like the butch look, others won't, and others won't care. Don't worry who's into your look (or smell! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and just be yourself.
    As for signs: not that it's really happened to me, but I think that they will try talking to you a lot, or look at you/try to flirt a lot, or be more subtle and just give nice looks occasionally - or they'll only tell someone else they like you.
    I've also never asked a girl out before so I can't really give much advise I'm afraid!

3. QueerQueen

As far as knowing if girls like you, they will give off signs you just have to catch them. You should try and notice their body language, if they are really close to you when you guys are talking, if she hugs you longer than she hugs other people, touches your arm, keeps eye contact... all of that. Also if she is always looking to hang out with you or is always texting or calling that could be a sign too.

I always get some kind of vibe, but personally I am pretty open and would just tell someone I like them if I did.. well as long as they are okay with my sexuality. There isn't really a best way to ask someone out, you could always ask to go out somewhere like to get ice cream or coffee and see if you guys could work great as a couple. Then when it comes to being official just make sure its in person. Also everyone has different tastes, so you will definitely be attractive to someone, and it's not so much about appearances anyways. :slight_smile: