1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm getting scared- help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by willfultrans, May 15, 2014.

1. willfultrans

Out Status:
    A few people
    So a while ago, nearly six months, my current girlfriend and I started dating. She was mmy best friend before that and still is, shes amazing and funny and creative and talented. However, she has he quirks, and she has her issues. I'm starting to get scared. She told me the other day she'd rather be a druggie and be dead by now, she told that her powers (she is a wiccan which I believe) are becoming less controlable, she is getting sicker and is having more trouble dealing with people. Our relationship is getting strained and I don't really want to be with her anymore because she says such self destructive things and I have issues with not being able to comfort her and her not trying to make herself better. At the same time, I'm scared to break up with her. She has ridiculously strong powers, and she can't really control them, and if I break up with her she could hurt me horribly and not even mean too. I also worry that it might make her mental state worse. I'm her first boyfriend and I don't want her to lose me because I know how special it is, but I just don't feel happy or fufilled where we are at.

I don't know what to do.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Try to get her to see a professional. You can't handle this on your own, and this relationship is likely too unhealthy for it to continue.

3. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My advice about your situation is to take a break from the relationship and sort things out before considering getting back together again. You do not want to end up getting hurt, but, you don't want to lead her on as well.