1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lilyb35, May 18, 2014.

1. lilyb35

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I like this girl at school but I don't know if she likes me back or if she even likes other girls. She wears guys clothes, like pants and a t-shirt but I'm not sure if that's her choice because her parents seem to be very conservative and stuff. Also she's not like other girls, in the way that I don't talk to her the same way I talk to my other friends. Instead of talking about gossip or something, we talk about stuff we like and get to know each other better. (she was new at the beginning of the year so I don't know her as well as my other friends) If i'm unsure about doing something she's always like come on you're amazing and great. Which isn't that big but it's the way she says it. Last time she said that her face was red, but I don't know if it was because of that or something else. Also I've noticed since the first time i talked to her that she isn't into very girly things she'd rather talk about more stereotypical boy things. She doesn't seem to really care much about what other people think either (which im kinda jealous about). Also another thing is she doesn't wear makeup like most girls in my grade but again i don't know if that's because of her parents. I just really like her and need some advice on what to do.

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to say hey do u like anyone ? What's new? Did u get a significant other? I won't judge if u like girls or boys. :slight_smile: