1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is my Best friend .. curious!?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gagaguy, May 18, 2014.

1. Gagaguy

Gagaguy Guest

Ok so im gay and im 16 about to ne 17... hes also 17.Hes my best friend and ive known him for 5 years now & he has a girlfriend + always talks about girls . Hes never actually gave curious hints until about 3 months ago.. it started with me , my best friend, & our best lesbian friend & she was feeling on his dick while I was there then he got up and pulled his dick out in front of me and said "idc if you see my dick.. yoir a close friend" and I sat and watched as out lesbian friend jacked him off and he told me "Dont get no ideas" (because hes letting me see his dick). Since then he dont care if I sed him naked or anything .. one time we were laying on the bed together and we were up against each other and he was waving jis hands through my hair for a little bit then one night when I was staying the night.. I woke up and he got in bed next to me and said "get your ass over here" even tho I was already next to him so I said.. what? Then he was like "never mind bro" so hes never actually showed me his dick when it was just me and him in the room until this past weekend... we were in school friday and I was tickling him with my pencil he said "bro stop you kno I hate that" so I said ok you do it to me & he says "no" I said why? & he goes "because bro you like that. . & you didnt please me.. why shoukd I please you" so I was like .. huh? Then he said "Suck me up this weekend" I said.. ok. (I kind of have feelings for him ;/) im pretty sure he was joking idk tho because he didnt laugh or anything. He even said before that .. that he hasnt seen his GF in a while and thats why he feels this way or something..so I stayed the night this past saturday and he was changing in front of me and and he flashed his dick 2wice at me! Then this past sunday morning he flashed it again at me... his mom was working.. & when his brother got in the shower and it was just me and him we were in the living room and he pulled out his dick and started playing with it and kindve stroking it.. & he goes "I feel like jacking off.. ill jack off when you & my brother leave" so he kept it out while we walked to his room and he played with it in front of me at his mirror then layed on the bed with it out.. I was tempted to grab it or something , ya kno? But I fear hell hit me or something because he says hes straight

2. dapulu

Ugh!

He's teasing the f*ck out of you!!!!! I don't know what to say, I remembered one time in high school when this kid had a hard on and was looking at me straight in the eye while touching himself....that was so hot! I still regret a bit not following his game. But he's your best friend so you need to balance if a quick hot time will be worth whatever consecuences it may have...or just ignoring it until he actually pulls a move on you.

Best of luck and wishes and keep us updated. :slight_smile:

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why would your lesbian friend would give a handjob to a guy?!

Anyway, this guy seems to like the attention and wanting others to sexually please him, but has he ever offered to do the same for you? He could just have a high sex drive. You should just ask him why he keeps showing off, especially if he has a girlfriend.

4. Gagaguy

Gagaguy Guest

Thanks for replying! ya ive been wondering lately ya kno.. whether i should make a move when he does things like that or just watch... but its like the urge to make a move grows stronger the more he does things like this in front of me.. and lately its been bothering me because ive had multiple people tease me and i cant stand it -____________- but i decided today to text him and tell him hell have to keep it in his pants because my urge to make a move on his gets strong when he does things like that but he responded with "Wtf nigga" but he said he aint mad.. cause i cant risk losing our friendship.. but i do have somewhat feelings for him but nothing so serious.. because he says hes straight ;o and i cant let myself get ajor feelings for a straight guy xD.

---------- Post added 19th May 2014 at 11:01 AM ----------

Thanks for your reply! our lesbian friend says shes full lesbian and also has a girlfriend but she still jacked him off (not to the point of cumming) and she also wanted to see my dick and our other bestfriends dick! i dont get her.. i think she has considerations for guys. and he teases a lot... saturday night he said "if you take a hit off this vapor E-cig ill let you touch my dick.." then he said JK! so im like .. :bang: and yes he did say the other day that since he hasnt seen his GF in a while he feels i guess the need for sex... idk. But i guess i decided to end it today to ever see it instead of being led on by teases. ;/

5. Lukas17

Everything could be possible since you said it started sudden before few months. He could be just joking with you or even serious. Important question is are you out to him? Try something in joke and see how he's gonna react on that what you've had said.