1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think my gf is straight and im bi

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Boooom12, May 19, 2014.

1. Boooom12

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Can someone straight really love a person of the same sex

Im bi and she was and is my bestfriend but when i confessed to her she was all like she cant love me and all that stuff because for one were from a very conservative asian country second shes a mormon and third her moms like hitler -_- weve been in a relationship for like ten months and im not sure if she really loves me or just loves the way i treat her or the stuff i get her. Im just scared that one day shell just leave me we had a conversation once bout lesbians that dress like guys and cut their hair like guys do she said she didnt like them and i asked her what if i did that would she leave sha said yes but retracted it after we fought about it. Im just really confused and i dont know what to do please help :frowning2:

#1 Boooom12, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
  2. girlpower

Hi! i liked the fact that you were honest with her regarding your sexual orientation.. this is the best you could do to be true to her. i am sure she knows that you really love her and still if this doesnt makes her love you back , then i think you should giv her somtime and space.. let her miss being with you... n if this doesnt work for her then i think she jus doesnt want to come back to you...
    and if this is the case.. then let it be. you have much more to see in this world.. to love and be loved by smone special...

3. Boooom12

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks ive tried to give her some space but she tells me she doesnt want it and sge starts crying and crying and i just cant do tears! Sometimes shes really sweet and sometimes shes just so cold -_- and before i confessed to her we were already intimate and inwas her first kiss though she had 3 boyfriends before me. And im her first too so i dont know sometimes i think maybe thats why she stays with me for the sex or all the physical stuff.

4. girlpower

okay! well.. if you cant feel that love from her and the way she is with you, points that she might only be with you for physical stuff.. then i think you shudnt waste your time and life after her... ... find smone YOU are really intrsted in and give him/her your precious time. thr is no point dragging this relationship...