1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf123, May 21, 2014.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay I feel weird asking this, but does anyone else feel that someone wants to be your friend for something other than to be your friend? For example, (it could be my insecurities kicking in) I feel like one person in my life right now just wants to be friends with my sister. This person and I rarely have hung out, but she always gets excited when I bring up my sister lol. The girl did admit to having a girl crush on her and what sucks is I have a slight crush on the girl. The girl has said that she would like to be my friend, but gah I even jokingly said she gets super excited about my sister and she responded by saying that I was never around. Thing is should I even pursue being friends with this girl or just leave it be? Should I ask to hang out with her? I have asked her to come hang out with a group of friends and I and she said yes. What to do?????

Thank you for your responses.