1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

End of school t_t

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by luckrunningout7, May 21, 2014.

1. luckrunningout7

UGH!!! School is ending and to be truthful I could cry. If I just had more time I might've became friends with my crush. But no, my crush still doesnt care about me, we're still not even friends, and now I wont be able to see my crush for three months. I really just can't handle it. It just feels like the world has taken everyone I ever love and now it's taking my crush away. He was the first person to make me feel like I was important. He made me feel like I finally had someone who loved me yet I messed it up. I used to cry so much because I wanted him back to the point where I couldn't cry again. And now it's the first time in a long time but im crying again. Im so afraid I won't see him again. Im absolutely terrified. I remember all those times he would ask me " Are you okay? You don't seem happy." And just all those times he ever was with me. I felt like we were destined 2 be together. I just want him back soo bad, that I can't take it.

2. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    (*hug*)

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have any mutual friends who you could contact to engineer a day out with him? Any online contact? If there are any events you think he might be going to over summer maybe you should try and ease your way into them. There's probably some way you could contact him, directly or indirectly... you never know, you could try and develop something over summer. If nothing else, maybe you could send him an anonymous letter/email to get your feelings off your chest- at least that'll ease the burden somewhat.

I sort of know where you're coming from, since at the end of school for me (mine ended 2 or 3 weeks ago) I was trying to upgrade some acquaintances to friends over summer. Out of 4 people I gave my number to, 1 responded :icon_sad: and there was one in particular I really did want to get closer to, either due to admiration or because I had feelings for him, but nothing back from him. So I feel a little rebuffed. It sucks when you're trying to win favour with someone and you can't build something in time before you probably won't see them again.

If nothing can happen... I guess you just have to take the hit, not get bogged down by it, and move on. I'm sure it's more common than you might think, and some people might be focusing on exams so they aren't looking for new friends. I guess just don't take it too personally and brush yourself down; there'll be other chances in the future, and if nothing else this is a learning experience.

3. getonmylvldoe

tell him how u feel before school is up if he feels the same way u have all summer to spend together

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, (*hug*)

You make it sound like at one point you used to be friends with this kid? Has school already finished? If you still have a few days... there's still opportunities for you to talk to him. You just need to be really outgoing. Start a conversation, ask him his plans for the holidays, then suggest you guys do something sometime when he's free.

If you're not close enough to ask him yet, maybe you could get a mutual friend to set you up, like inviting you both to the same party or something so you get a chance to talk to him :slight_smile:

5. DangerAlex

Just curious... How is it that you're still not even friends with him and you say he still doesn't care about you, yet somehow he's made you feel loved and important? Am I missing something?

6. luckrunningout7

XD Yes, we were friends at a point in time anf some reason he stopped talking to me. There are times I try to strike up a conversation but he just gives a short reply, than walks away or he ignores me. Sorry about that I guess I didnt give many details.

7. luckrunningout7

Ummm... Well it's over. I dont recognise him anymore. He's changed so much. He doesnt look at me the same anymore. I swear I saw hatred or something when he looked at me. In fact he can barely say two words to me before running. It feels like he's avoiding me. Im even more lonely than before. I just wish I could meet someone so I'd forget him. I feel hurt everytime Im near him. I just wish my life were a TV show and i could meet a guy who liked me. I- I just can't be alone anymore, cuz It makes me depressed and I feel sick. Im srry everyone this thread is closed. He'll never love me and I need to move on .