1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Promising first date--Really nervous...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by luvbifashchic, May 21, 2014.

1. luvbifashchic

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey friends, I've been talking to this guy on *******(dating site: didn't know it would censor) and we've had a really good conversation going. It's to the point where we want to meet up. Now I've met a lot of girls doing the online dating thing, but never a guy. This'll actually be my first ever date with a guy and I'm just really nervous and a little scared. I labelled myself bisexual but I'm not 100% sure. I think he's cute, I just feel like I need to say something before we end up meeting. Just that I'm still slightly confused about my sexuality and stuff, just to sorta ease the tension on my end. But I'm not sure, all the advice from this wonderful site has helped so much and I'm just reaching out again for some help <3

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tell him this is your first date with a guy, so you don't know what's expected of you. Remember, he will also be a little nervous.