1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One day left to tell her..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by soupycampbell, May 22, 2014.

1. soupycampbell

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've liked this girl all year and I told her I liked her 8 months ago. Now tomorrow is the last day of school and we have become better friends in those 8 months. She only talks to me in the one class we have together and I feel like she might like me. The problem is, this is now or never because she's moving schools next year. Should I tell her I like her or no?I have been stressed out about this all week.:eusa_doh: please help give me advice

2. Tetra

Honestly? I think you definitely should. Worst case scenario is that she says no and she isn't even in your school next year anyways, so it won't be a big deal.
    I have a feeling that if you don't, you'll regret it.

3. RainbowAmethyst

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    you miss 100% of the shots you don't take!!!
    I agree that you might regret it if you don't take it and we don't want that :3

4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As Obi Wan says to Luke, trust your feelings...

:slight_smile:

5. soupycampbell

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank to all of you for your help. I did do it today, and she said I was really cute and cool, but since she's moving this summer. So now, she's gone forever, and I have no way to be able to contact her. At least she likes me :/

6. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

Well there is the amazing power of the internet! Guess what, mate, you're talking to people thousands of miles away from you right now, but you actually have her name so odds are you could find her on Facebook or Skype! Since she is your friend, she doesn't have a reason not to add you, especially if it would be the only way to contact you, it couldn't hurt looking her up c:

7. jksimpson

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, it's awesome that you did tell her. I've always had a really hard time with that stuff.
    I've never really been able to tell any crush I like them, though I know I should do it, and if I don't l'll end up regretting not having tried.

8. soupycampbell

Out Status:
    Some people
    You're right, you're right. You have kept hope alive :grin:

---------- Post added 23rd May 2014 at 11:41 PM ----------

Thanks :slight_smile: I know what you mean, my two mates had to drag me over there like I was a dead body to get me to go to where she was and do the thing. Just remember the worst they'll say is no or if they're a douche, then you saved time on someone not worth it.