1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are girls so into me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by luckrunningout7, May 22, 2014.

1. luckrunningout7

So I guess I'll start off with the fact that I was raised with a family of mostly girls. So im usually comfortable around them. But recently one of my friends asked me out, of course I said no, but she tells me she likes me still. Also while on my fb I had a poking war with my friend and asked me who I liked so I guess It seemed like I was flirting wen I wasnt. It's a long story so I wont go into details. Also I dont know if she likes me or not but 1 of my other friends always glances at me during class and we talk ALOT. This was last year but... One of my closest friends asked my best (guy) friend about. Once i found out I asked her why and she told me she might want 2 date me. O I've never had a girlfriend and only know that i like guys, but im not sure about girls. I just dont understand why we cant be friends, Why would they want 2 ruin our friendship. Worst of im afraid they'll hate me 4 rejection. *sighs* It will be so much easier wen i come out...

2. Gen

Gen

I would just gently reject the advances that you receive from her, as you would any guy that you don't find attractive. It is not as though a heterosexual male would be unable to resist her. She will have to accept it eventually.

3. jksimpson

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not that they want to ruin your friendship, they just like you and decided to give it a shot. They won't hate you, as long as you handle it carefully. Just tell them you wanna keep being friends - in a nice way, obviously. They might get hurt, but it's not like it's your fault, unless you do something to make it worse. They'll understand you can't force yourself into liking someone that way. This isn't even about sexual orientation, I think it's about people in general. It doesn't make sense to get mad at people because they're not attracted to you, whether it's because of your gender or because they're not attracted to you specifically.
    So, to sum it up: this isn't your fault or theirs. The best to do is make things clear in a caring, respecful way so you can keep on being friends.