1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy being very "full on"?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by amoore658, May 23, 2014.

1. amoore658

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, will keep this as short as possible... Need your opinions

- Started speaking to this guy on a well-known gay dating app
    - Turns out he recognised me from seeing me in my work (I remember seeing him)
    - Been texting for three days (he works at a Yacht Club near my house) and he just seems really "full on"?

* Keeps on saying how attractive he finds me
    * Keeps on saying he can't believe Im gay and we're talking and that he thought I was straight
    * How he wishes he'd met me sooner
    * Keeps talking about "us" as if we're in a relationship i.e. I wouldn't mind if you were smoking in my car
    * Then tonight said (possibly in a jokey way) 'You're mine now :wink: No-one elses!" in a text
    * Phoned me and left a voice mail

I dont know... Is this anything I should be worried about lol... He's 24 and I'm 21

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He does seem a bit "full on" after a few short days. I'd certainly avoid saying anything to encourage him and be very clear about what you want/don't want.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

He sounds pretty clingy and direct, which is probably what you want to avoid early on. I'm not saying to stop seeing him, but you should be VERY clear on what you're comfortable with early on and what you're looking for in a relationship (casual or otherwise).

4. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I think that if he doesn't meet gay men he likes often, he might want to cling on to the first one he does like, but at the same time, it seems like things are moving too fast, and you should clarify that with him.