1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An absolute dealbreaker?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Anoncymoose, May 23, 2014.

1. Anoncymoose

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so, typically, I have a crush on this guy at now-ended-school and he has a girlfriend and stuff. But agh he's so sweet and good-looking in the morning and blah blah

I tried really hard to be friends with him, although I get a bit intimidated by the fact he has lots of good friends already who seem far more mature and out-going than me. We've managed a few conversations and I've had to dodge all topics about why I don't have a girlfriend, am I a virgin etc. sometimes incredibly poorly, even so...

at one point he opened up to me and said that as a practising christian he isn't sure if he should have sex before marriage with anyone (he is far too attractive for that in my opinion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). Of course I highly respect his beliefs and I told him my view that for most people it's not that big a deal, however would you guys consider this 'an absolute dealbreaker':

Ignoring the fact that he has a girlfriend, because life is cruel, if someone is considering abstinence as a young teen with their girlfriend for religious reasons, do you think it's even less likely he'd ever consider homosexual relations before marriage?

Tell me I'm an idiot, please, for chasing him.