1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Big Bro!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Caleb2001, May 24, 2014.

1. Caleb2001

This morning my older bro and I were at the mall picking up somethings for Mom. We stopped at the food court and got something to drink. I saw this really hot guy,a little older than me, and I guess I stared too long (again). But he saw me looking and smiled and walked on. I looked over to my big bro and he was shaking his head. He laughed and told me quit being so obvious. That I was going to catch the attention of the wrong person one of these days. Since he found out I am gay he is always teasing me but in a good way.

When we got up to leave and were throwing our cups away this girl walked by who was abundantly chested and she was wearing a small halter top. Not only did brig bro miss the trash can, he nearly tripped over his chair. I punched him on the arm and told him "Quit being so obvious!"

I am very lucky to have a big bro I can talk to about things. And who cares enough to listen. And to tease me. Which makes it easier to talk to him. Even if he does get distracted by girls (!)

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm jealous! Consider yourself lucky and don't take your bro-ship for granted :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're really lucky to have a brother like him =^.^=

4. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for the great story! You are very lucky to have a great brother like that.

5. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Give him a big hug, tell him he's awesome and you're lucky to have him in your life.

6. DangerAlex

This was nice to read. I wish I had a brother like that. I wasn't gay or bi as a teen, but it would have been nice just to have that kind of relationship with a sibling whether I needed the extra support or not.

Happy for you. You definitely shouldn't take him for granted, always let him know you appreciate him.

7. Munyal

That makes me think of my brother! It's great you guys are such good friends! Yay happiness!