1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I tell her I like her?! HELP!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by smirk, May 24, 2014.

1. smirk

Out Status:
    A few people
    so one time, i saw her post this thing on a website saying that she's pansexual. but that was about 2 or 3 months ago. BUT NOW. she keeps telling me and her friends that she's asexual? weird right? i told her that it was okay if she was bi or pansexual and she told me that she's definitely asexual. and btw she doesn't know that i know that she's pan. she doesn't know that i read the post. her sister is openly bi. she doesn't know I'm bi either. so.. does this mean i have a crush on an asexual girl? I think i might even be in love with her. damn.. help? should i tell her i like her? but she might be pan, bi, or asexual.. :eusa_doh: :bang:

2. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmm... tricky situation. I would start with telling her about your orientation. Then maybe telling her what you heard about her, just to be honest. I would tell her about your crush after the dust settles from telling her the other things.

This is just what I think. Take it with a grain of salt. Good luck!