1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I thinking too much into this... No, THESE??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gentlady, May 24, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would really appreciate quick help with this problems...:help:

I have two somewhat similar confusing situations. One with a guy I hardly speak to:icon_sad: and one with a best friend.:tears:

And I am a serious multi-crusher.:dry::icon_sad::icon_redf

The guy.... Well, let's just say I have KINDA liked him for some time now(a couple of years maybe....... Nah fuck it, ever since I met him, which pretty much means 5years). We are in the same class, and he seems to be one of the "protected guys" as I call them, who don't really have contact with anyone else than their closest friends. He has had a friendship with this girl and everyone secretly paired them(and needless to say, I was so damn jealous). Recently, however, he has started paying more attention to me. Or at least so it seems. He looks my way, I catch him looking towards me several times a day, and each and every time I catch him looking my way(I'm not sure if it's me or something else he's looking at) he turns quickly(but subtly) away.

This girl then. We have been best friends for as long as I have known(and liked) this guy. Two years ago I started liking her as more than a friend(realising it this year). We had a year ago started this funny tradition of kissing each other on cheek as "hello", "goodbye", "that's clever" etc, our greeting is "Hello sweetie", we talk to each other like her favourite couple on our favourite TV show(a good example is our signature "I hate you." "No you don't."). We put kissy faces in chats. We walk around holding hands. We hug alot. After I came out to her as bi, she pulled away a bit, decreasing the level of all this. But lately it's started again(I don't know if this means anything or has something to do with anything but her older sister is either bi or lesbian, with having had a girlfriend) and if possible, stronger than before.

These both really confuse me. Are they just tricks of my imagination or is there something deeper?
    Thanks if you read through all this:slight_smile::lol:

---------- Post added 24th May 2014 at 11:49 PM ----------

:help::help:

2. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :help::help::help:?

3. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I think you should just wait a bit to be certain what's it all about.
    You can't be sure at the moment cause some glances or sth can mean sooo many things.
    And bout your imagination. I used to take every glance or little physical contact into signs for attraction. But sometimes people just look. I look too and I'm not always into them.
    So be careful.
    I don't say it's your imagination. It could be the opposite.
    Basically I don't know. The safest way is to ask them. I know. It's easier said then done.
    Anyway, good luck!:slight_smile:

4. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanksies (*hug*)(*hug*) He just never looked at me before and now it seems every single time I see him, he's lookin' at me... :lol:

5. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Maybe you could talk to him?
    Make some sbtle hints?
    And sure. No problem:slight_smile: