1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me back??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Carebear11, May 25, 2014.

1. Carebear11

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi EC,

So basically I met this girl 3 months ago when I joined a soccer team. She is gay and completely open about it. From the moment we first met and started chatting we hit it off.
    We started hanging out with a few mates at soccer events and after practice and soon after we started chatting on whatapp. We talk all the time, mostly voice chatting so we can fit more in, and she is always making me laugh and visa versa. I had thought that we were just really good friends but this past Friday we went out together and something just kinda went off in me (if that makes sense)... and I realize I like her... a lot.

She had said things that make me think she isn't interested, like:
    "I don't date blondes, cuz it's like waking up next to yourself" (we are both blonde)
    "I would never get with my friends"
    As well as the fact that she isn't very touchy (in a flirty way), but that might just be how she is.

But then there are things that make me think she might be, like:
    She says she talks to me the most out of everyone and loves chatting to me.
    she said "Please move to Cape Town with me, you are so awesome, you always make me laugh"
    She told me drunk one night " when you realize you are gay, give me a call" (not sure what was actually meant)?
    That same night she told me I was gay and just didn't know it yet.
    I know when she talks to me, she will occasionally look at my lips (is this flirting???)
    Our friend who is also Lesbian told me that she thinks this girl likes me... and would I go there? she also told me she might be wrong.

Also she showed American mate who is gay, and asked if I thought she was hot. Then sent that girl pictures of me and asked if I would hook up with her? (this confuses me)

The problem is she is moving back to Cape Town next week. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel... or not? Im terrified of rejection.

Your opinions will be greatly appreciated. :help:

2. BabbyDyke

Out Status:
    All but family
    From what you've said it seems like she's giving off a lot of mixed signals. Unfortunately the only way to figure out these kinds of situations is by talking to her. You don't have to admit that you are into her (also, how much are you into her - a little or a lot?) but you can mention that she's sending you mixed signals and you want to know if she's really all that interested or not. I kinda get the idea though that at most she might want a fling instead of a serious relationship, but you obviously know her much better than I do so take that comment with a pinch of salt.

Also, what you do really depends on how much you like her - if you feel really strongly and deeply about this, than by all means go for it. But if not, I think it may be better to just let her go and maybe wait til some one else comes along.

Hope I helped *hug*