1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for Gay men into transgender mtf

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Madeleine, May 25, 2014.

1. Madeleine

Soo...thanks for looking at my post. I have an ex, a gay man who I dated for a while two years ago. The thing is, he met me when I was acting like a boy in public, and that is what he said he liked. But, when he was still flirting with me and chasing me, I had told him I was trans. He didn't like it, but he kept on pursuing me. So we dated, and he said he loved me and I fell in love with him. Then he broke up with me, saying he thought transgenderism is gross and he likes men, not girls, and especially not transgenders. So...we stopped. And every once in a while we would hook up. Anyways, yesterday he told me he wanted me to get some of my clothes out of his apartment, because they've been there since last year. I said ok, and I went over there. And he jumped all over me right when I got there, in a sexual way, and although I wasn't dressed up, nor wearing a wig, I was wearing unmistakably women's pants and a unisex blouse. And anyways, we hooked up and then he was so nice and romantic for a long time...What is going on? I went over there thinking he really was annoyed that I had left my clothes there for so long, and I thought I'd pick them up. But he didn't even have them down from his attic, and so when I left, he was too lazy to get them, which was fine with me. If transgenders gross him out why does he get turned on every time I'm three feet away from him, whether I'm dolled up, or wearing cute, very feminine pants like yesterday, or in boy mode? If you have any ideas, let me know. Also, which makes it complicated for me, is I'm still in love with him...otherwise I'd just enjoy the sex.

ScottD81 likes this.
  2. Madeleine

I should've named it differently