1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I find girls to date?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LunaRC, May 25, 2014.

1. LunaRC

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So. I have been struggling a lot lately trying to come to terms with my sexuality. I am almost 24, and feel like I might be a little late to the coming out party. I know that I am not straight - maybe bisexual? Honestly, I don't really think I am attracted to men at all. I don't enjoy having sex with them, and my boyfriends have kind of just been like really good friends.

Anyhow - I think the next step for me is to date girls. How do I do this? I know this is probably a dumb question. I live in the south - and don't really know how to find girls to date. I kind of have always sucked at finding guys to date. Online dating feels kind of weird to me. Help!

Also - I am not out to anyone. I am afraid this will complicate things.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not a girl, but I suggest first trying to come out, at least to some people. It's really hard for you to be comfortable dating if you're not out, and many out people will not even enter such a relationship.