1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knowing how they feel....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Janos, May 26, 2014.

1. Janos

Janos Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, been a while since I was on here posting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well I met someone recently online who I was chatting too before we realised we live literally 5 minutes away from each other. He was nervous about meeting up but when we did we hung out for about 5 hours or more and had a good time just chatting etc, we hung out again today for a bit and he was less nervous but I'm wondering how he actually feels about me.
    I've sort of broken things down into points that make me thing he likes me and points that make me unsure;

- He gave me his picture, hometown, name and area he lived in very quickly which he doesn't normally do.
    - When he saw my picture with my original hair colour he recognised me from my old part time job and told me he always had a crush on me.
    - He was very, very worried about making a good impression.
    - He called me cute.
    - He was very comfortable with hugs (after the first one) and physical closeness.
    - He emphasised he enjoyed spending time with me and has been texting me a lot when he has time (he's 19 so still revising for exams).

Unsure
    - I'm the first gay guy he's interacted with in person so this may all be due to that.
    - He has a small, local friend circle so he may just be happy to have found a new person to add to it.
    - He was a little awkward with hugging (at first) but today he initiated it and was more comfortable but I'm not sure what to make of that.
    - When I texted him that I really liked him he responded by saying we should go out for something to eat sometime when he was free but didn't address the actual statement directly.

It's kinda sad that I'm worrying about this when I'm 5 years older than him but I didn't get into the relationship and dating thing until late so I'm hopeless at this. I usually like simply telling people up front how I feel and I've found some get unnerved by that.
    So anyone any insights? :S
    Thanks.