1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like a friend of a friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by soulz4us, May 26, 2014.

1. soulz4us

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It may look simple, but I really dont feel too confident about this one.
    Everything started when I begin to work with some college friends and they have this male friend (i will call him F).

At first sight, I thought F was very attractive and handsome. But attraction doesnt turn me on at all, of course I love to stare at handsome guys but nothing more than it.
    One day, it was my friend's birthday and I went to her house and he was there also. He was so funny and cute and I started like him.

But the problems starts here. I am pretty sure he is gay, because many friends say they saw him with a man before on clubs. But the problem is, even though we study at the same college, I dont have any class with him and my friends arent his best friends, so they dont have that much contact also.

F also loves going to clubs and pubs, but I hate clubs (pubs are fine), and also I am not that confident in my body (my self esteem is not the best) and F works out everyday. Also, I dont have the barely idea how to start a conversation with him...

it has been a long long time since I dont feel this attracted to someone and I was very excited, but now I just feel bad because its almost like I am liking an impossible guy >_<

what do you guys thing about it? sry for the bad english also

2. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well if you really want him i think you should start showing up in places he go to that way he will notice you more ask him to hang out with you
    go the gym where he goes maybe that way he will notice you more and maybe some chance he might like you just try it
    even though you might not like going to the gym or the clubs he go to but its worth the try every time you see him just wave or smile at him go talk to him and you know ask him like do you come here often why dont we hang out sometime you know by time you maybe friends and maybe later if he likes you too you will be more
    i dont want to get your hopes too high but just try it you wont lose anything if you tried and show up for sometime
    if your too shy grab a close friend tell him\her and they will go with you and maybe because he is their friend he would more likely to hang out which will give you the chance to talk to him