1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I find out if he's gay or curious

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Baciadeth, May 27, 2014.

1. Baciadeth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So for a while now I've had a crush on this extremely cute guy. He's a close friend and we have a lot in common including the same exact birthday(how cute would that be) and even though I'm the gay one he's WAY more effeminate than I am. Not only that but he offered for me and him to exchange handjobs and nude massages. I'm kinda confused because he claims to be straight but he seems like he might like me a little bit but religiously he has a lot of conflicts with homosexuality. I think he might be dealing with these religious conflicts and I'm trying to figure out how I might help him figure out who he is and if he's gay or curious how I might explain my affection towards him. My hope is to not only help him figure out who he is but in the process hopefully get us both into a successful and loving relationship. How might I go about helping him figure out his sexuality?

2. mangotree

Is he one of the two people who don't know you're gay?