1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A letter to no-one

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kibeth, May 27, 2014.

1. kibeth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There is this amazing person, whom I may never tell that I love her in the way that I do. So just once I am going to whisper it in the safety of the cyber world where it cannot be traced to her or me:

Ey beautiful,
    Yes, you with those blue eyes you caught me staring into once. I sorry if it freaked you out and I am happy that that we could still be friends. But school has passed and we went our separate ways.
    I miss you like crazy and yet I love you enough to stay well away. To keep your life free of the complication that is me. I have one last wish for you though. That you may always dare to dream and never lose your sense of wonder. That you never become cynical or bitter. And I hope that one day you may find someone who loves you as much as I do. Someone who would cross a mountain barefoot to get to you, someone who would always put your needs first. Someone who sees both your beauty and your calm intelligence. Someone who you allow to know you as well as I do, who can see when you are stressed out at a glance and knows your cute teasing face.
    I will always love you, but you deserve to be happy so I will not pursue a relationship. I will be content with appreciating your friendship and knowing that you are happy.
    Stay amazing my dear(*hug*)
    Love
    XX