1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a (long-distance) relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Calliope, May 27, 2014.

1. Calliope

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi everyone! I am not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I am an 18-year-old woman looking for a girlfriend. I do not care where you live, I just want to be happy with you regardless of the distance between us. Age does not matter to me either. Reply if you'd like to get to know me better :slight_smile: xoxo

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry, but that's not what this site is for!

3. CuteZhemn

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah umm.. This isint exactly date site.. More like support one i think. But yeah hope u find your love ^^

4. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    wrong section lady ^.^
    go download some dating app that will find you an online girlfriend
    but trust me in real life and someone you see for real not someone from another state who might be a male doing it as a joke or some girl who just want to have fun
    if you cant see the person he can lie to you as much as he wants
    i have been there i talked to guy and in the end all he wanted was to fuck me and when i asked where he live and i told him i dont care about the distance he never talked to me again
    dont fall in that trap you will just get hurt -.-

5. DangerAlex

Sheesh... Yeah you probably shouldn't go around saying, "I need a girlfriend! Now accepting applications and taking interviews!" For one thing, that whole desperate 'anyone will suffice' mentality is dangerous will either disappoint you or get you hurt. For another thing, you usually get a girlfriend or boyfriend after you meet someone, get to know them, and then develop or realize you have feelings for them. And then, like someone else mentioned, there's the fact that online dating is questionable because, in addition to many other reasons, you can never be totally sure that the person you're talking to really is who they say they are. So you're really not going about this in the right way, and definitely not in the right place either.

But good luck to you anyways.

6. Jim1454

Hi there and welcome to EC!

Please read the code of conduct to ensure you're adhering to the rules of the forum. We don't permit the exchange of contact information to ensure the safety of our users.

But there are lots of opportunities for you to participate and interact with people here in the forum.

7. polarpol

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't think a dating site is a good place for you. With that same mentality, I once (last month) subscribed to a dating site and liked a pretty girl's picture, then sent her a "Hi". She blocked me and it hurt like hell. I was depressed for a few days.

Then I asked my RL friend out. She friend zoned me, but this time it didn't hurt as much. This was my callback to reality: Work on yourself first, fix at least a couple of issues, learn from afar, and then go for it.

Before all this, I would have told you "An anonymous relationship where I can pour all the love inside me like watercolor over a wet canvas? YES! Where do I sign?!",but now I can say "Sure, but what if we get to know each other first? Be friends and all that, baby steps, blah, blah". So, if you want a pal, here I am.

8. nizz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wouldnt recommend going on dating sites but I am impartial, but i would suggest maybe using online chat of some kind to get to know some people, like polar mentioned as friends. If things develop great, if not you still have a friend.