1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another letter to no one

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by shadowmonger, May 27, 2014.

1. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think this is a wonderful idea. I hope you dont mind if I leave one here too.

I told him how i felt...and its felt like our friendship has been broken ever since...so i just want to say a few things...

Hey buddy,

I love you. Its only three small words. Only eight letters. And somehow it means so much. Its amazing how something so small can hold so much emotion. So much feeling. And at the same time so much pain...I never meant to fall in love with you. It wasnt something I planned....it just happened....I want nothing more than to just be best friends and brothers again. But...I don't know how...ive tried...been trying for a long time. But nothing seems to help. Nothing seems to matter. Do you understand how special you are? What an amazing person you are? Getting over you is so very hard. Especially when I dont want to. But have to. You dont return my feelings. And thats ok. Id never dream of trying to make you do or feel anything that you didnt want. But it wouldnt hurt if you could just pretend for a weekend...so id finally know what love felt like...not just to give it but to have it returned...but I guess that just makes me selfish. To want something like that. I wish I was a better person. Then maybe you would have wanted to be with me. But you deserve someone better than me. And I hope you find them one day. No matter what happens ill never forget. Ill never forget how just the thought if you used to make my heart sing. On the long cold nights to come thats all that will keep me sane. Ill probably never find that special someone. But you...youre so amazing. Youll find someone to make you happy. And ill always be here for you... for anything. Just...dont forget me.

XX