1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sister dreamt of me marrying a girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tulipinacup, May 29, 2014.

1. tulipinacup

she said it was at a garden wedding and the girl i'm marrying to is short, has a long hair who looked like my dead cousin's girlfriend and we were exchanging vows together.

so lmao just thought I would share it with you guys :lol:

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just goes to show dreams are not reality!

Also, one of my younger female cousins was talking about how she would love to be my wedding planner, but only in a heterosexual sense.

3. tulipinacup

lol what does that even mean?

4. polarpol

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hadn't paid attention to your picture or your info, so at first I thought you were a girl. I was like "Go person!...wait, what are you laughing about?"

A few months ago, my little cousin asked me why aren't I married yet. I'm 21.

5. Hyaline

Maybe her clairvoyance needs a bit of tuning?? :slight_smile: It's nice to know she is dreaming about you though in a good way. Granted, wrong sex, but who knows what might happen later in life.. You might meet the boy of your dreams who dreams of being a woman and you love them and everything about them so much that you'd get married.