1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stress+Cold+Loneliness=:(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WearyWanderer, May 29, 2014.

1. WearyWanderer

So it's exam week, nearing the end of the year, blah blah blah. I always get super stressed during this time and, for some reason, sick. I'm not sure if it's because of the changing of the seasons or the added pressure, but I always get a bad cold during exam week. This isn't the first time something like this has happened so I'm not too surprised.

However, this year there's something different: well first, more stress. Not surprising, seeing as how I'm a rising junior. And second...I'm lonely. Last year when I look back on it I was even lonelier because I didn't really have anyone I would call a "friend" but this year, because I have experienced friendship, when I'm lacking someone to talk to now I feel depressed. When I have this much stress I want to talk it out but I can't. My friends are just as stressed as I am. I can't bother them. If I say something's wrong, they'd just say "join the club." And honestly they'd be right.

But I just...feel sad. It's hard to describe. I need someone to say "atta boy" and tell me that it's all hopefully gonna be okay in a week. But there's no one to do that except for parents trying to show their sympathy, which I never really respond well to unfortunately, and little offhand comments by my friends. But I haven't been able to fully talk my feelings out with someone. I am on the verge of breaking down. I just want to cry. I feel dead and alone inside.

:frowning2:

Sorry...kinda pointless thing to post I know, I just needed to get this off my chest. Feel free not to respond to this, it's ok.

2. Water lover

Water lover Guest

I feel what your saying I go to two different schools and I still have this problem. My only real advice is that someday it will get better I am not sure when but it will I promise. I have gone from a 4.00 to a 2.00 in three weeks I get home and feel so bad I don't even so hw I just sit rhere all alone and wish I had someone to talk to. One day I know it will get better I really so.

---------- Post added 29th May 2014 at 09:42 PM ----------

If you ever need someone to talk to I am here in the futons lol kinda creeping because I am bored and I feel horrible so I need to get stuff off my chest too

3. Sig

Sig

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Atta boy! You know what? It really is going to get better.Honestly.
    For this too, my friend, will pass.

Hugs to you
    (*hug*)

4. WearyWanderer

Aww I'm sorry (*hug*) Sounds like you're having a harder time than me! I am always here if you want to talk...one person I know said that a lot of people are lonely, and if we all realized that what we felt was felt by millions of other people then we wouldn't feel lonely anymore! Or something like that...anyway we can both vent at each other I guess. :slight_smile:

Thank you. (*hug*) The one thing that keeps me going is that I know one day in the future it will get better for me.

Have my history exam today...it actually shouldn't be too difficult. It's just multiple choice because my teacher is lazy, so yay! :slight_smile:

5. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everything is going to be fine!! And this is coming from a chick who has just been put on academic probation! You'll do much better than me! So everything is gonna be ok!!

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

6. WearyWanderer

Aww that sucks! But thank you :slight_smile: (*hug*)

Anyway...I actually did really well on History. Don't know the official grade but my teacher said I got an A. :icon_bigg Just have Algebra left, although that'll be my hardest one...