1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost Came Out...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by prussianblue100, May 30, 2014.

1. prussianblue100

Okay, so I was sitting around with my mom and my sis. After my mom refused to watch Hetalia (a random anime about countries), we all had to go through movies on Netflix. We still are, but my sister and I are considering not watching anything because she will only watch something she wants to watch. Anyway, we saw a section of movies for gays and lesbians. (Perfect for this site, haha.) My Mom asked if we wanted to watch one and my straight sister said no. I spoke up and said I was willing to watch it. The conversation went like this.

Me: I'd be willing to watch a movie about gays.
    Mom and Sis: *turn to me*
    Mom: Are you trying to tell me something?
    Me: What?
    Mom: Are you gay!?
    Me: No! (Yes.)
    Sis: Are you a lesbian?
    Me: No! (Yes!)
    Sis: Bisexual?
    Me: No!
    Sis: Pansexual?
    Me: No!
    Sis: It's okay if you are. We'll accept you.
    Me: I'm not a lesbian! (Awesome. I am a lesbian.)

God fucking damn it. Oh well. At least I'll know they accept me, right? This was funny though. Then, my sis went on to say the gay section was wrong because it was like segregating blacks and whites. Like, "Straights, heteros, you can watch any movie you like except the gay ones. Gays, homos, watch these movies and these movies alone." Other than that and having to hide the fact that I'm on this website, it was a pretty silly moment. Wait until I actually come out. That will be damn funny. :lol:

2. medic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Aha this sort of thing has happened to me a few times. I think it's because it's not on our own terms. We've both spent a long time acting straight and to be forced to change that on the spur of the moment is really hard. I totally get the frustration afterwards though. It should be so easy!

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well most of family thinks im gay one time we were watching tv i told them who is that hottie :confused: they said are you gay josh?
    i said no
    they said liking guys means your gay so its ok
    i said no
    i had many times when they suspect im gay cause its just written on my face sometimes like how i look at guys and smile and how i flirt and hit on them
    how i walk sometimes
    and sometimes i like wearing pink to piss people off and i like wearing it too and guys in the street glares at me and i just mumble
    what the fuck your looking at im gay?
    so mostly i think most of the people suspects that 90% im gay and must have told my family in one way or another since our neighborhood is small and full of gossips
    well not until i make it loud and clear that im gay
    wait that might have nothing to do with you ^.^ sorry
    anyway i think you should come out to your sister and mother if you want to and make it some sort of a joke based on what happened:grin: