1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay or just very friendly?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wilzyax, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Wilzyax

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi
    Is it normal for two guys to act this way? Is he gay or just very friendly with me?
    Here's a bullet list of why I question my friends sexuality:

- Always smile when talking to me.
    - Keeping eye contact. Sometimes when our eyes lock we end up with our face pressed-up against each other.
    - We are usually sitting close. And often makes pressure on each other with physical contact.
    - Sometimes we find excuses to touch each other, and other times we just touch each other casually.
    - None of us back away or react if the other makes a physical move or are getting too close.
    - We share drinks with each other.
    - He tell me that I can make any shitty day good with my presence.
    - We always has something to talk about.
    - We have way too many inside jokes.
    - We always has the same meanings, and we are agree with almost everything.
    - We have some sort of contact every single day.
    - He say that we would have fun regardless what we do.
    - We can talk for hours, without getting bored.
    - We are listening to each other.
    - We neglect others to getting more time together.
    - Sometimes he leave small compliments.
    - We can joke and make fun of each other without being mean or misunderstood.
    - We are very comfortable around each other.
    - Awkward moments are very rare for us. Our awkwards moments are usually in the company of others; commenting how we are too close.
    - When we are in the company of other people or friends we are usually glued to each other. If one of us leaves the other is almost always following suit.
    - In company with others we often end up alone in the end, because we are to occupied with each others company.
    - We are always sticking up to each other, and not afraid to show concern for the other.
    - I know he trust me (because he told me).
    - We like to sit down and making plans together of things to do.

There is also more spesific situations that made me question this guy, but I've posted them in some earlier treads. Feel free to check them if you want.

So is this kind of close friendship concidered normal, or not?

#1 Wilzyax, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  2. SomeNights

There may be something there. These days with "bromances" it's hard to say anything for sure. Your only definitive answer is going to come from asking him.

3. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I think that the physical aspect of your relationship is probably a sign he's not straight. If he likes to touch you, it's probably because he likes you.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does he know you're bi?