1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Brandon1992, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Brandon1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok. So I work with this guy that I like and thank is cute. Only problem is I don't know if he is gay. Every time I walk by him he looks at me. Also 99% of the time if I see he at work he wil stop me and talk to me. Then today we both happen to be in Taco Bell he stoped me and talked to me and was really keeping eye contact and he keep looking at me when I was eating(I was at anuther table). Is it possible he is gay and he likes me and if he he does how do I find out. Do I ask him if he is gay or what. How do I find out if he is gay. Also on his fb it says he is single and likes women that is why I have not asked him yet because I don't want to ask and he turns out not to be gay and he tells people I am gay because I am not out at work. Thanks for the help.

2. IG88

Unless you have more evidence, I'd say he's straight. Since you two are already friendly with each other become better friends first.

3. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Its very unlikely that he is also gay. His FB pretty much confirms that he is straight . I wouldn't even bother with anything further.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't ask him if he's gay. But, do try talking more with him. Try treating this like making a new friendship, then later consider coming out to him. When you come out, the natural thing for the other person is to admit their own sexuality.

5. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't say it confirms that he's straight. Tons of gay people put straight on their facebook profile simply because they don't want everyone to know.

I'd suggest getting to know him more and maybe see his reaction when the topics of relationships and LGBT topics are brought up.

6. confuseduser99

NOT true. My Facebook status is "Single, interested in women". I have to keep up appearances.