1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conflicted between a friend and a relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Water lover, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Water lover

Water lover Guest

So first off we are not dating yet nor do I think we will for at least a long time (he is probably straight(ish).) We have been friends for about a year now and we go to the same high school. We have been getting closer and closer latetly but I have came to a deilma. That is he is very good at lax and wants to be on a travel team near us. The problem is he wasn't able to go to the try outs blah blah blah (not really important). The thing is if i help him as a friend he will probably get the spot but he will be gone most of the summer. Alone with his best friend (besides me) will also be gone. So I really want him to stay home this summer just to see what is really between us when only we are together alot but as a friend I want him to succeed in his lax team. Also if he leave I really will not have any friends near me in the summer. I am not really sure what to do. Should I help him get the spot on the team or should I not help him and have us be home most of the summer.:bang::bang::bang:

2. Hyaline

Hum.... If you are indeed his friend, help him out. Don't hold him back for your own reasons. Maybe make an effort to get to know him more intimately before he leaves. Ultimately, you want him to be happy. If things are meant to be, they will happen.

have you told him how you feel or given him any kind of indication at all that you might like to spend time with him?

3. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Yea we hang out most weekends which is why I am confused on what to do because I really don.t want to lose like one of my only friends over the summer I guess I am just jealous lol. Thanks for the quick reply