1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

that girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Jun 4, 2014.

1. markosss

There is a girl who is my bestfriend...lately I am thinking to came out to her but two day ago she told me about a guy she love but didnt told me his name and she said that I know him pretty well and wen she discrime him to me he seems like myself!!!! I think that she have a crush on me because today she told me from fb that tomorrow she needs to talk me about something very important! Then she said strange things like how hard is to express your feelings.......what should I tell her tomorrow and how should react???? (Sorry about my english)

2. Dexter Colton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear friend

Tell her before she talks that you are gay. If you tell her before she'll know she can't date you. If you tell her after she asks you would feel awkward. There is still the chance that she isn't talking about you. In the event that she is talking about you just be honest.

Good luck
    -Dex