1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girlfriend, but scared to tell family

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GayNurse95, Jun 5, 2014.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got a girlfriend. A lovely lady I had a crush on for quite awhile. She in I live about 700 miles away, but we fell in love over the course of time.
    And yes, it is the same girl who had that BF for 6 years, but he was totally okay with her going to me.
    Anyway. You know or may not know my dad and step mom are against me being a lesbain. I have been encouraged by my sister to find a GF in collage, but I just loved her for awhile and we have very good chemistry.At many points, we thought we were sisters. WE talk daily, and draw each other art.
    So, how do I tell them? Do I tell them?
    P.S. I am getting a job at walmart in a week. As long as I uhh… pass the test.
    :help::help::help::help:
    All help is appreciated

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It depends, do you want them in your life or not?

3. you dont have to tell them. i think youre over 18? are you not if i rememebr... i could be wrong though. but ill assume you are 18. your parents dont HAVE to know what you do with your life now. i know my parents dont anymore, but they used to be super pushy as to kno the ins and outs of where i was going who i was with e.t.c.

i felt obligated to tell them though becuase they somehow expected it of me, but now i hide almost everything. you dont have to tell them if you dont want to.

4. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    they are pretty important in my life. And I do tell them a lot about whats going on.I am over 18. I will be going to collage in August.