1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BrightRedRoses, Jun 5, 2014.

1. BrightRedRoses

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I have this friend. She's my best friend and I've known her for almost three now. We talk all the time and are constantly together. Sometimes our friends even tease us about being "in love" or a "couple". A few months ago I casually told her that I was bisexual (I've been pretty open about it for a while now) and a few days later she casually told me that she was as well, which I had sort of assumed, but was never sure about. Soon afterwards I started realizing that I liked her as more than just my best friend. She's so funny, so beautiful, and she's just an amazing person all around. The problem is, I have no idea how she feels about me, and even if she feels the same way... I don't know if I should even be in a relationship with her or what. I've always been single and I'm a teen, but I'm kind of young I guess ^^' so if she ends up feeling that way about me too, I don't know if I should wait to be in a relationship or just go for it.

She's always telling me that she loves me and telling me I'm cute or adorable. When she says she loves me, I'll say I love her too, and she'll say that she knows for a fact that she loves me more. Also, there's a bi girl at school who likes me. My best friend found out and started saying that I was hers and the other girl couldn't have me and asked me if I loved her and not the other girl. She says a lot that I make her really happy. We also hold hands sometimes and she hugs me and stuff a lot. We also sort of have this thing where we act like we're married hehe ^^'. I thought about telling her how I feel this past week, but I decided to wait out of uncertainty and the thought that I might possibly be too young for right now.

I really really want to tell her, but I'm scared that she might not feel the same way and things will be awkward. I have no idea how she feels about me. I'm also wondering if I'm too young for now and if I should wait. What should I do?

2. kyrtap

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well you will never know if you don't tell her, however it is possible she wont feel the same way, I think it comes down to whether or not you're willing to take the chance. From what you said I think she might have feelings for you as well. If you think you're to young for a real relationship you should wait, that is something only you know.

3. Polterpup

Look at my signature. LOOK AT IT. Being in a relationship with this girl may make you happier, and I think you should go for it. I mean, if she doesn't feel the same way, and I really think she may, then it may be a little awkward, but that feeling will pass in time. Just don't go nuts and try every way possible to get the person to date you when they CLEARLY said "no". That ends horribly. XD Good luck with your lady friend!~