1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice needed !!! Please

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Peterpiper, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Peterpiper

Okay. So I just really need some advice from you guys since I don't really have anyone to talk to about these things . Basically I've just been really upset and down on life lately due to this situation with one of my friends .. It's tearing me up and i hate feeling this way constantly .. So basically one of my close friends told me one night that he was gay , and looked very ashamed with himself . He asked me if I was gay and I told him no . He was extremely intoxicated and drunk when he told me outside the club a couple weeks ago .
    Anyways , ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about it because it completely caught me off guard . After that day , I didn't mention anything . And he probably didn't even remember to be honest lol ... So basically he's been acting the same . Always talking about girls with me and Being his typically straight self ... Since then we got drunk at another party and I felt confterble enough to flirt with him , we held hands called eachother sexy and all that lol .. But once again he got so drunk I had to bring him to a bed to pass out .
    Anyyyways, recently I came out to him and told him that I'm bi . He was perfectly okay with it , and our friendship has continued on normally .. I really just wish he would tell me straight up if he was gay, but he continues to talk about girls , his past relationships and everything .. So I've been trying to forget him . Cause I really do like him .
    (Sorry this is so long almost done)
    Anyways, we got drunk another time at my house and slept in the same bed . We were both on opposite sides but during the night he decides to come up really close to me and wrap his leg around me for the rest of the night lol ... I honestly didn't think it was anything. But idk it seems kind of strange how he did that for so long and I basically just sat there awkwardly lol .. So now I'm just upset and confused , I don't think it's worth talking to him about it cause I know he will just say he's straight because I've already came out to him so naturally it would make sense that when he was ready he would come tell me too .. It's just sad because I went over his house tehe other day to see him with some girl and they banged I'm pretty sure . Sigh . So basically I'm wondering if I should peruse this more or just forget him and maybe he'll tell me when / if he's ready . For all I know he might just be straight and a flirty drunk .. ID like to move on with my life, I just really hate being gay honestly :frowning2:

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2014 at 02:55 AM ----------

If he really liked me I feel like he would tell me , he knows he can true me . This has happened to me twice before and it makes me feel like I'm not good enough for anybody .
    I'm told I'm a good looking guy , I have a lot of girls who would date me. But I always fall for the boys who are (seemingly ) in the closet like myself . That Would be nice to have someone to talk to and help eachother out . I really hate feeling like this . :frowning2:

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He might have just been drunk, BUT he did tell you he was gay, which to me, thinks hes probably closeted, and im very sorry you feel this way dude, to hate who you are, but it will get better dude, if you need anyone to talk to im here for you :slight_smile: (*hug*)

3. White Knight

Being gay, realizing it and accepting it are different parts of the process or our awakening.

Yeah he might think/know he is gay but as long as he is not ready to accept it there is nothing you can do. You can't save people from themselves.

I can't dictate any course of action to you. Can only advice if you want to pursue that relationship that could be hurtfull both for him and you.

There is always negative and positive thinking for things. I always thought I would find the right one when time is right. Each one of us have qualities that comes beautiful to others that are hidden from our own eyes. Keep your spirit up and love yourself. You can't love anyone else unless you love yourself.