1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know if he's gay or straight help I'm really struggling with this!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TrustThePlastic, Jun 6, 2014.

1. TrustThePlastic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have this friend who I meet around mid last year and I have always liked him but I don't know if he is gay. He has given me mixed signals and I just need help to determine what he is doing, is he gay or really friendly. We are both in year 9 and we are technically best friends we have most of our classes together and we usually hang out. Around last year he did always go on ****** with my other friend to get nudes of girls but had stopped which told me he was straight but idk now.

In everyone science class we have he always seems to want to play with my legs. He rubs his legs with mine and he love to just play around. This was my first reason to suspect something, or is that just being friendly. Because I have never seen two straight guys rub their legs together.

Mostly around the place when we walk or play sports he always seems to lick his mouth while always looking at me. He has never done that with anybody else, but I was guessing he was just being quirky.

He always seems to shake his ass or his body when he is always around me (Not that much). He seems to always walk really close to me and I swear he check outs my ass

Now I'm a fat kid, no obese but got a small muffin top. He on the thee hand is at a normal size for our age group and every time me and my friends joke about my fat he says "were fat together" I'm guessing he just wanted to be in the conversation.

Now here is when I'm confused, there's a kid named Zac who nobody no if he's gay but if he is it's pretty obvious. In sports Zac was always flirting with him and I was getting jealous a little. But after sports he was talking to me oh my god I swear he's hitting on me ew. He almost sounded a bit homophobic to Zac seeing as Zac wasn't hot at all but he was always pretty fine with me.

I have a pretty much have a really feminine voice. If someone didn't even question my sexuality their pretty mental. It almost seems like he knows I'm gay and he is too and he likes me but just doesn't want to say it.

Is he just being really friendly or not because I can't stop thinking about him and I think I'm blowing my cover really fast when I'm around him and kind of dropping little hints

I really need your help guys

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you two? What are his opinions on LGBT rights or things in the news? I think the best thing would be to come out to him first. But, you might try to come out to other trustworthy friends before him. Basically, you can't know from his behavior if he's really gay or straight (or bi). Coming out to him lets him know you're interested in guys, and he might tell you his own sexuality (note that it still may or may not be true if he has internalized homophobia).