1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I just forget about her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LoveBats, Jun 8, 2014.

1. LoveBats

Out Status:
    All but family
    I have a HUUUUGE crush on this girl. I cant stop thinking about her. I know she likes me back, When i first talked to her i gave her a funny kinda dirty poem, She liked it and in return i got her number, We hung out that same day after school at the park, She gave me a hug everyday after class but thats it, Im really self conscious and shy so i never had the guts to actually go up to her and try to start a convo. She called me over to her table one time and we had a convo but it only happened once. I texted her twice since she gave me her number and we texted for awhile. I had no problem texting but in person i was super shy. Im a bisexual girl. Shes a butch lesbian. She told me she was from the hood....she kinda acts like it. On the last day of school there was a dance and she saw me but didnt talk to me at all. Im afraid that i may have blew it. I love her so much but im not sure if she still likes me. i still have her number, Should i try to text her? How could i become closer to her over the summer? Where would we hang out? She has never texted me but when i text her she texts back. I really dont want to annoy her. should i just leave her alone?:icon_sad:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Think about it like this.

If you are sitting there contemplating leaving her alone forever, why not send the text saying you like her?

The worst thing that can happen is she doesn't feel the same way (which, don't get me wrong, is absolutely crushing) BUT you were planning on not seeing/speaking to her again anyway so you've not lost a lot other than false hope.

3. LoveBats

Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks for trying to help. So far your so only person who took the time to read this and i really appreciate that:slight_smile: Im thinking about asking her to go to the movies with me....im still thinking lol. I will probably chicken out...so you think i should just text her that ived liked her for awhile and i miss seeing her,or would that be weird. Keep in mind that shes kiiinda ghetto from the hood type girl so i dont want to creep her out.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In the last week, I told someone I had feelings for them, and unfortunately they don't feel the same way about me. It sucks and it hurt. BUT, and this is important, I can get over it.

If I hadn't told him how I felt, I would be sitting here now wishing he would notice me, and hoping that eventually things would just fall into place.

I know he doesn't feel the same way, and because of that, I know that no matter how long I could have sat here wishing he would ask me out, it would never happen.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I want you to know I'm not telling you to risk heartache just for the hell of it. I know it hurts, and it's fresh in my mind how bad it sucks to be rejected.

I'm not saying it'll all go well, I'm just thinking you don't have a hell of a lot to lose by going for it.

5. LoveBats

Out Status:
    All but family
    Yea your right. Im going to text her. Lets say thing's do work out..can u ask someone out even if schools out for summer?...we r going to the same school next year.