1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Checking up on ex?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by zzzero, Jun 11, 2014.

1. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm struggling a lot not to check up on my ex boyfriend. We broke up last week and we lived together. We decided that I would keep our apartment, but he took it as he had to be out of here completely. He tried to move back to his parents for a while but they refused to let him stay (not sure why, I wish I knew but I don't want to push the issue).
    So basically, right now he's homeless. He has some friends he could stay with but he refused to stay at his sisters (who has a spare room with a bed). I'm hoping that he's staying with his friend, but I have no idea. For all I know, he's sleeping in his car. I'm really really nervous about him and I want to check up on him but I have no idea how to go about that.

Should I just try to forget about it? That's what everyone else tells me, but I would be so hurt if anything ever happened to him.

I want to text him, but I know he'll probably take it the wrong way.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're concerned for the welfare of another person...even though you broke up you still care about him, because you're a normal functioning human being...

If you texted him, how would he take it the wrong way?

3. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i think you should, its not like the breakup was a horrible one besides, you care about him there is nothing bad about that, it does not seem like a bad idea to try and get in comtact with him either