1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another reason to hate my dad...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yosia, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Yosia

I dont like my dad at all. I see him once a week and that is enough to put me in a bad mood. He is very rude, stereotypes everyone and expects people to act a certain way. Also very hypocritical~

So all this has made me dislike him but now he has added another reason. Last saturday on Britains got talent there was a drag dancing act and my dad says 'how the fuck did these queers get through? They need to visit a doctor not a BGT final' and then after i watched Eastenders on BBC iPlayer and Tina and Tosh are lesbians and my dad goes 'a good shag would put them right'

So as you can guess, i hate my dad to thepoint of where i couldnt care less if he disappeared~ maybe even be happy if he did.

Sorry I just wanted to write this somewhere ^.^

2. PalestrinaMX

I don't blame you. Some of those things he said are inappropriate and crass, specially to say around a 15 yr old girl.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What a complete dick...