1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared about stupid bully. I want to come out of closet and meet people online.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jules10, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Jules10

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im scared about an “awkward” bully. I want to come out of the closet but im scared this will push him to harass me again in true life or through internet. I m scared that he will do bad/disgusting things to me.
    I haven’t seen him for 8 years. I know he is used to be a clumsy/awkward person, very stupid, but he feels that he was brave... Their dumb/ weird loser friends allow him to be this way.
    I want to have a normal life like other gays who can be out of closet and can meet other people thought internet.
    Well, there are chat/videochat rooms where people can send u anonymous messages.

Im scared about this little loser. I hope this won’t prevent me from meeting people and having relationships through the web. I feel repressed. I stopped my internet activities and ‘my out of closet expansion’ because he came to my mind.

How should I think? What can I do?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he hasn't bothered you in 8 years, what makes you think he'll suddenly take interest in you now>

3. xLone Wolfx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The only way you can really get over this fear and live a normal life like other gays is to quit living your life as a victim. Have you considered taking a self defense class, like karate? Think it would do wonders for building up your esteem and confidence...I know...the guy got to you good, filled your head full of anxiety...even if you come out and he does nothing, says nothing, there could be other bully's in your life waiting to enter and give you hell. Stop letting that happen to yourself! Bullies wouldn't exist if people didn't stand up for themselves...it's a shame that all people don't follow the golden rule but some f**kers can't help being belligerent MF'ers and they need to be dressed down, put in their place. Sorry...subject does get to me, I can't stand violence and all the damage it causes.

4. twosoups

People change. I don't think he will bother you, but I could be wrong. Either way you shouldn't let one guy stop you.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All bullies want is to flaunt their perceived superiority. If you challenge it in any meaningful way, they'll look for greener pastures. To put it simply, if you come out of the closet, acknowledge that being gay isn't wrong and ask if he has a problem with that, it puts him on the defensive. At that point you'll have won. He can only cause you problems if you doubt yourself. If you don't, the worst he can do is make a lot of noise.

That's assuming he cares at all after 8 years. Maybe he won't, and you'll have been worrying about nothing. :slight_smile:

6. helperman

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Live your life for you...not him. After all whose life is it? If you allow him to dictate what you do when he's not even a part of your life anymore then you are still allowing him to bully you. Screw him and live your life the way you want to.

7. Jules10

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im scared because im thinking about coming out of closet.

I m worried about him because he is stupid.

Well, he was a foolish person. His friends were weird ‘mommy’s sons. They were used to accept him and think he was cool. All these guys don’t have the personality and probably the self esteem that other straight men have. These guys could have a closed mind.
    My bully wasn’t the tyrannical bully. They were losers that believe they were truly cool.
    His friends aren’t aggressive but for some reasons they make me remind neo-nazi`s stupidity.
    My point is that his friends make him feel somewhat normal.

My `bully` could punch someone for little reasons that could annoy him. He could have stupid reactions.
    He could have a demeaning speech and does disgusting jokes. Well, he was used to do theses things because he wanted to show that he is brave (for no reasons)... He is used to be seen as stupid by the other straight guys, especially when he tries to be brave. I guess he can’t fit with other people (other than his friends). But, other guys can have some kind of mercy about my bully and his friends.

It’s hard to deal with him.
    I remember one time that I yelled at him (reproaching something he did); I don’t know if he was annoyed or bored by this. I don’t know what could happened if I continued to yell). Well, I absolutely don’t understand him.

I find him stupidly creepy.

He is the kind of guy that sees a sexy girl, then he thinks she is a whore, then he thinks he can treat her badly or make her disgusting things. Well, that’s what I think about him.