1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im so confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by miles prower, Jun 11, 2014.

1. miles prower

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm a straight guy (as far as I know) who had two girlfriends in the past. In the school im in now. there is this guy (lets call him john) who really hasn't payed any attetion to me until 3 marking period (im 13) and vice versa. Then all of a sudden i felt attracted to him. He one of our classes together he caught me staring at him then winked at me. I stiffened and hurriedly looked away.

Then he starts talking to me and he's like "yea you know i got a twin right?" I didnt know this and as gullible as i am i believed him. Then i started watching for his "twin" i figured it out that he didnt have one. He told me and i acted surprised. After that he starts talking to his friends when im around talking about how awesome i am.

Now he is winking at me whenever i look at him and one time he says "um...you know im not gay right?" i didnt know how to feel about it. I felt happy and sad. Then a week or two later im talking to my friend who sits right next to him and he says " do you wanna have gbs with me?" I asked him what that was he said trust me its a good thing. So i said sure because i mostly believe my friends. He starts laughing and tells all his friends i said yes. Keep in mind that he is one of the most popular kids in my school. I said in a panic what is gbs?! He said gay butt sex. I was silent. Felt like i started blushing and hid behind a guy who flirts with me( the guy flirts with me is just play flirting which i still feel uncomfortable about) john started laughing again. I stayed away from him. Until he starts flirting with me. Which again feels uncomfortable since i have 3 female crushes.

I started looking on the internet and most of the websites say he likes me. Then just yesterday or today (it was a while ago) i bumped into on the way to my bus which is behind his. I say im so sorry and he says "you should be" in a playful way. Then whispers to me while walking with my best friend i love you. I didnt how to respond but with an ok. My friend says he isn't gay dont worry. At lunch today i sat at a table with another friend which is across johns but as i get there he is sitting at my table. I sit and talk to my friend and from the corner of my eye i saw him staring at me. I look at him then he starts smiling. I then had to leave to finish some thing and missed lunch trying to see him again. Im so confused and dont know what to do about it. I think he turned me bi.

2. Karabeara

It's possible to be straight yet have one crush on the same sex. It doesn't sound like you like guys overall just this one. However in regards to "John" he doesn't like a very nice guy. Laughing at you in front of all his friends? Not very nice at all. I think he might be trying to cover up feelings for you and convincing everyone he's not gay. I don't think I would be friends with him because he doesn't sound nice but I would caution you to be careful. Girls aren't the only ones who backstab.

3. miles prower

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you but to be truthful he only laughed at me once. -///-
    overall he is very nice...

4. Karabeara

As long as he makes you happy that's all that really matters. :slight_smile: