1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my little sister and her period

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshy the queen, Jun 11, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my sister is 12 now and it looks like she is having her first period i dont know much about these stuff but i feel so bad for her i read in her journal she hates how her body is and she thinks its so creepy and she wish she was normal and wish to die if this didnt stop
    she did tell me she is having a period but she didnt tell me what she is going with ??
    im so afraid for her how do girls cope with all this
    what can i do to make her feel better and normal she is also so angry and moody always and my family cant stand her and she got hit a lot lately bc of that i just dont know how to make her less angry about herself
    i wish i can help her
    can somebody tell me what is the best thing i can do for her ??

btw i never act flamboyant around anyone as much as i do around her which sometimes she tells me its so cool to have such a brother IDK WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH IT lol:eusa_doh:
    anyway girls what did you feel and what help did you wish to have in your first period ??

2. miles prower

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im not a girl but i've heard a couple of times that the female goes through a lot of mood swings and get frustrated or have another outlook when having a period or as my dad says it "that time of month".

Hope i at least helped a little bit :3

3. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes mood swings are normal with a cycle but wanting to die is something else entirely. The best thing that you can do is the simply be there if she wants to talk. Have you thought about talking to someone about her behavior, being moody and angry all the time is not normal.

I do get grumpier and hungrier when I am on my cycle, also cramps are not fun, but that is about it. It is very confusing for right now and it will take some time to get used to everything. I have been having a cycle for 14 years and I still hate when it comes every month.

4. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I'm on mine right now and it's painful. You wake up in the middle of the night having food cravings. Then you use the bathroom a lot and feel bloated. Being on your period sucks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: