1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kazekage, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Kazekage

So here's the thing: since August (when I started school) there was this girl I instantly had a crush on. But I'm like really awkward about stuff like that, so I more or less accepted that I would never be dating her. And in April this year, there was this guy who liked me and he asked me out but I still liked her so I said no :/ THEN I found out she was dating some girl and I realized that I won't date her and when he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes because I thought he was cute. That was about a month ago. Now I have summer break and he is keep pushing me to have sex with him but I just don't want to lose my virginity to him because I just don't like him that way, I still like her, and I feel kinda bad lying to him and stuff. We never went on a date or anything, so the "relationship" is kinda boring and I just don't like him. How do I break up with him? he's my first boyfriend so how do I tell him? And if he asks why?

I hope you can help me here, cause I'm really freaking out and I've been ignoring his text messages since Monday. Not that he writes me often anyway... :frowning2::help:

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

You're young.. This isn't surprising why you're having a hard time.. I was like you when I was younger! These boys chased me so I went out with them only to end up breaking their darling little hearts by breaking up with them. It wasn't easy and I understand why you feel bad. It's alright though.. Like I said you're young.. just tell him you like him but you don't like him that way.. and that you value the friendship (assuming you do value his friendship) Good luck young one! x

3. Kazekage

Thanks :slight_smile: I just dont know what words to use... I feel like a 10 year old xD... at least considering that you're not THAT much older :slight_smile:

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Oh sorry if I made you feel like a little child ha! It's just funny to me because I remember being 14 and dealing with the same problem. You will be fine.. it's like ripping a bandaid off.. just tell him when you feel you are ready :slight_smile: