1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do? I feel really bad...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rycbar123, Jun 13, 2014.

1. rycbar123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,
    I hope you will understand my problem and I'm sorry that it's a long message... I'm from Europe, so I hope my english will be understandable.
    Well I'm 17 and next year I'm graduating. I never had a relationship before or nothing at all...
    Two months ago, in a school theme (about school lessons) forum site someone send me a pm. It was a boy in my age and in my town (we live in the capital of my country). We started chatting from Skype but our talking was not sexual at first. He didn't even know that I'm gay. Two days later, after a really funny conversation he told me that he was bi (i will say more gay but ok...) and then i came out to him and told him I was gay. After this, we started talking in more sexual terms. And then we started doing every two days or show cyber sex (i think it's the right term). And then our finals were about to begin and he was really studying hard (as he was saying) and we didn't have the time to talk so much. But we had or conversations. He asked me to go out with him after a week we met but I said know because I thought it was too early. But in a short time I changed my mind and I asked him back (trying to have him asked ME again). But he said that he had to study. However, the thing that pissed me off it was that every Friday or Saturday even now that we had our final tests he was going out with his friends and he didn't even bothered to tell me to go for a date instead. And when I ask him when we will meet, he answers me that we'll see. I don't know. I really like him, and I can see that he likes me back but we don't have the same interests and he doesn't know things about gay relatonship and sex. I'm really waiting to finish our exams and to see if he will ask me for a date... And I'm wondering when we will have time for ourselves because we can't use our homes. He can't even switch on the lights in the night in order to see him and we haven't hear the voice of the other one ever.
    Not only I have to get through this but I got a bigger problem. Last Thursday I wrote a big comment against homophobia to the fb page of a e-newspaper and after some hours a boy send me a friend request. I added him (silly me) and he talked to me. He is 19, totally gay BUT he lives in the second biggest city of the country 500km away. He had sex and a relationship before. His last relationshio was from distance (his ex was from my town) and he told me that he don't want to try a long distance realationship again. We talked for like three days and then I had cyber sex with him too. Far better from the other guy. He told me that he likes me a lot and he thinks I'm sweet. All this week he have talked a lot with camera, we even talked without doing something naughty. We just talked like friends. He told me that everything we do is because we like it, that i'm don't have to do something if i don't want it and that if he wanted just to have just a horny time with somebody he will going on ****** or somethinh like that and that he talked me from fb and then from skype it is why he trusts me and he really likes me. I don't what to say. With this kid I have the same interests, we do listen the same music, we watch the same tv shows, he is really cute. But he after he broke up his ex he had sex with other guys and he told me that it meaned for him nothing. He told me that he is very interest but as he said he don't wanna complicate the things (because I think he doesn't wanna get hurt again but as I saw even today (in my opinion) he can't handle it and he is getting into this more and more. I really like him but I'm wondering if we a relationship will work out from distance...
    I don't know what to do because I text them both at the same time and I feel like a slut. I can't choose who I want to and I don't wanna get hurt neither of them. At the same time I don't know if they really want me. And I can't choose. To have someone that he is in my age, at the same city, but with no so many same interests or with someone that he is 2 years older than me, experienced, cute, same interests, same everything, he does come very often in my city and he will come again in August and in September for a concert (guess who's concert:icon_wink) and he told me that he would like to come stay in my city for a change and that he loves it so much but he gave again his graduating finals in order to ger in a university in his city or in mine although I don't thing his succeed it so I don't even if he will get into a uni in his city:confused:....
    A funny thing is that both of them have a lot of money and the like Apple's gadgets.
    So that's my problem. I want some suggestions. I don't know anything. Even if you insult me. I feel really slutty and that I playing with their feelings.:help:
    If you didn't understand something, I'm sorry but you can ask me again to explain again:slight_smile:.

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey!
    First of, your English is very good :slight_smile: Right now I am in Costa Rica so I know what it's like to have to speak another language xD However, I suggest you write in paragraphs.

Well, personally I think you should tell them BOTH that you want to get to know them better before you start any kind of relationship. Like, tell them you want to be friends for a while first. Then you can get to know them both, and maybe you will be able to choose more easily. Make sure you get to meet them both in real life to get to know them.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!

3. rycbar123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you so much for your answer!
    That's what my friends have told me to do but i feel like I'm playing with their feelings.
    Furthermore, I don't really know what the 2nd guy really feels for me. But it's not that my problem. The real problem is with the 1st one. As I notice now that there are guys better than him in general that we have more commons and more chemistry.
    I don't really want to stop talking with either of them.