1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inevitable

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by artist92, Jun 14, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I knew it was coming, and my boyfriend knew it too. We live 2 and a half hours apart, and have only been able to be together once. We've talked about it more and more frequently, and we just know this won't work out too much longer. It has nothing to do with us, but rather our parents, and our distance. He has never come out to anyone but me and his closest friends, and my parents hate me for being this way, and I still live with them. So even skyping has been rare. I don't know what I was thinking, I guess I just thought that when the time came, we could just be together forever. But we see now, that we could never be able to, and its driving me crazy. I am so afraid to lose him, and I don't know how I can cope without him. I'm very much a long, and if I lose him, then I will have lost the only person I can talk to, and I don't think I could ever love anyone as much as I do him. Soon, I know we will have to part ways, though I hope we can still be friends. What I want to know is, how is the best way to handle the pain thats going to come afterwards. I've never been in a relationship before this, and I am so introverted that I know, that I'll never have a boyfriend ever again, because I can't find the courage to find someone. I don't regret anytime I've spent with him, but there will be a void in my heart that I'll never be able to fill again, and I have nobody to talk to, because my family hates me.

2. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I guess.. the first step would be trying to stop thinking along the lines of "I'll never have a boyfriend ever again"... you are only 21, I guess love will come again.