1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am so confused.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jelmore, Jun 15, 2014.

1. jelmore

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok so I'm currently in a relationship with my fiancee. Me and her have been dating for almost 3 years now. She is the perfect girl and I know there's not another like her. But I met this guy who use to work with me and he told me he likes me and I like him. He is exactly like me. Like it's scary how much we're both alike. He is so cool. He is sweet and hilarious. I know that I would be happy if I were to choose to be with him. But it makes me so depressed thinking about my fiancee. I know she's happy with me and doesn't want anybody else. She takes care of me and is just suck a great f****** person and I love her so much. And I'd know I would be happy with her. I won't completely lose her, because she said she'd be my best friend. Throughout the day I change my mind and I can't decide who I want. I want the "normal" life with my fiancee but I can't get him out of my mind. I think I'm just scared and don't want to hurt my fiancee. I am so confused you guys. Like fml, please help?

2. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Talk to your fiancé about it. Tell her how you are feeling. If she's your best friend what will be the worst that happens. Be true to yourself and honest with people. Good Luck :slight_smile:

3. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah i think you can talk to her. but maybe take some time to find out what's your position towards both genders. Maybe sex with a man will please you more, maybe it will please you less, maybe you don't feel a difference, it's only up to you to find out.

When i had a boyfriend i thought no one would make me happier than him. Now i see that any girl will make me happier, at least sexually, than i ever was with him.

Take it easy, there's no need to decide so soon. Rediscovering your sexual orientation, if this is the case, takes a long time. It's something that will make you think back of your whole life. So don't rush into things.