1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so much for father's day huh:\

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thelostboyxxx, Jun 15, 2014.

1. thelostboyxxx

today is father's day i live with my mom and step dad he like a real dad to me i wish he could a just been my bio father my bio father is not in my life it suck's so much i talk to him about my gid problem before talking about the subject with mom he did understand how i felt like he was not mad he told me he was not mad at me he was ok with it i guess i started it hate in that old geezer was when he told me i could live with him i end it up not live in with him i felt like he lied i really was looking forward to move in with dad that never happen today my friend invited me to go fishing with him and his dad i could not do it i was to sad i thought of my Relationship with my bio dad i just want it a father bond some one to go to the movies with go fishing with it feels so awkward doing that kinda stuff with my step dad knowing that its fathers day and stuff

2. nathanxalex

nathanxalex Guest

i felt as you do at a time you should really for give him

#2 nathanxalex, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2014