1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my crush is now my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by everyonesfriend, Jun 15, 2014.

1. everyonesfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I put a prank on my instagram account where it says its a love calculator and you put in your crushes and it sends them to me and my crush clicked it and put my name in. I then invited her over because we are friends and I told her about it and she blushes and avoided the subject and I didn't have the guts to tell her I liked her back and once she left I takes to my friend who knew I liked her about it and she said that I had to tell her or everything would just be super awkward so I texted her and told her and we both got really excited and it went really well and it turns out she's pan and in the closet except for to me and one other friend and basically yeah. We've decided to keep it a secret for now though I just wanted to talk about it on here. Thanks for reading all this!:eusa_danc

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    congrats :slight_smile:

3. Unkempt Harold

What is this app i must have it

4. everyonesfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Its a website. This is my link: Love Calculator you can just type in random letters and it should tell you how to make your own once you finish