1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Idea?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gaywill13, Jun 16, 2014.

1. gaywill13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically I'm almost 14 and yesterday I got introduced by a friend to a guy. All I said was hey and he replied with hey <3 and it kinda hit off from there. We talked for literally hours, from about 4pm till 1am straight and he just started sexting me so I did so back and he's really sweet and a lot like me, and we both have homophobic parents, and he was like we should meet up so I said yeah we really should but I have to go on a 2 and a half hour journey to get there but I don't care but we wants to have sex with me, which I'm pretty sure I'm ready for now, but there's the issue of my parents. They know I'm gay but their really against it and don't think I am, so I'm not sure if I should tell them, so I made up some story about going to Thorpe park and it's just a confusing situation I'm not sure if he likes me or is just using me but he just seems really sweet and then I have these fears that if my parents find out they'll kill me. What should I do?

2. Polterpup

Hmm...well, do what you want but I think you should wait a bit on the sex. At least get to know the guy a little better. It may seem like you already know everything about him, but you did just meet him yesterday...but if you do want to go for it then just be careful. I'm not one for risk taking, but the few times I have done risky things I always make sure no one will know. Mum working, dark outside, ect...just be careful. If he is just using you then he could hurt you emotionally. Just...yeah. Be careful.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going to be really straight and honest with my answer - this is a bad idea. No if's, no but's, no maybe's. I wouldn't even be doing this at my age (38). You should never, ever go and meet someone who you hardly know (especially on a 2 1/2 hour journey), with the possibility of having underage sex and lie about your whereabouts. It's incredibly risky... at any age.

What should you do? Don't do it!

4. Gingerblond93

I have to agree with Linco, I would not do it, this sounds very risky. It's not like it's a boy in your school who you know of your friends hot cousin whose visiting for the summer. You've only texted this person you have no idea who he is or even if he is what and who he say's he is. What if he is some pervert pretending to be a 13 yo boy so he can have sex with you? And then lie to your parents on top if it all? Dude, please don't. Be safe and smart, your young and you will meet a nice guy in good time. Just be patient and be safe. Take a cold shower now and then if you need to cool off...

5. kyrtap

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Totally agree with all the replies. You don't know him nearly enough to be traveling such long distance to meet him, and have sex with him. This could turn out very badly for you.