1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by brandonj20071, Jun 16, 2014.

1. brandonj20071

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my boyfriend is moving over 200 miles away tomorrow and i already miss him. He has been my rock through everything. He helped me to get through my depression and the first time he saw my scars he hugged me for what seemed like forever and we both cried about it.
    Whenever i was bullied for being bisexual he was always there for me, he actually punched one person because they bullied me :lol:

He hasnt even moved yet and i can hardly cope. i dont know how ill be able to live without him he is amazing. When he is hugging me i feel so safe like nothing in the world couldnt harm me
    But now hes leaving and i dont know what to do with myself he made the empty hole in my heart full but now i feel like an even bigger hole is being punched through my heart that is impossible to repair or heal
    :tears:

---------- Post added 16th Jun 2014 at 12:27 PM ----------

i feel so safe like nothing in the world couldnt harm me

i meant to say could not couldnt

2. leer

hello Brandon not going to say I know how you feel coz I dont. 200 miles is quite a distance
    Is he the same age as you ? you didn't say , you have already been through allot like depression . and stuff that goes with that but you managed I know you said your boyfriend made everything better but you must have done allot of the hard work yourself your thick skinned brandon you have proved that am your your boyfriend is just as gutted but you can still call him talk on skype maybe visit in the holidays yes I know its not the same but you will cope am sure of that .:slight_smile:

3. GoodVibes117

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey.
    I know how you feel.
    My boyfriend moved to Alaska when I was around your age. It SUCKS. But, it will get better. He and I are no longer together for others reasons. (motherfucker tryna hook up with my sister.) But I'm sure if you both try, you will be fine. It is hard, but long distance can work if the love is strong enough.

4. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Hey stay strong. Be happy you both are still in a relationship with each other. Try to stay in contact with each other.